I am very flattered that two of my favorite bloggers nominated me for two separate blogging awards. An embarrassingly long time ago, dailyspro nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I was so flattered because I love reading dailyspro’s blog and always look forward to her new posts. She is a lover of dogs (and all four-legged furry pets) and shares her heartwarming experiences that any pet owner would appreciate. You really should check out her blog!
I was again honored and flattered when Miss Harper Lee, Golden Retriever Extraordinaire, nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. Miss Harper Lee writes a fun, witty, entertaining blog, http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com/, and she always includes fabulous photographs of herself. What a beauty! Go see for yourself!
As with all blogging awards, there are some rules to follow. Since the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Versatile Blogger Award have the same rules, I decided to post them once:
1.) Display the award logos on your blog. Check. Check.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you. Check. Check.
3.) State 7 things about yourself. Check.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award. Check, but I cheated on this.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back. Check. Check.
7 Things About Myself
- I am not a fan of handshaking. Whenever I shake someone’s hand, all I can think about is getting to the nearest sink and washing my hands. I just obsess over the germ factor.
- I hate clutter. I can’t stand it when a room or work space is cluttered. In fact, I did not set foot into our home office for over a month because it was so cluttered.
- I will not set foot into a dark room. It freaks me out.
- I love laughing. I like it when I laugh so hard I cry, but I don’t like it when I laugh so hard I pee my pants.
- I like cream cheese SO much, I spread it on bread to make a cream cheese sandwich. Yum.
- I’m a terrible cook. There are certain things I can make, but only if I follow the recipe PRECISELY. If a picture is not included in the recipe, I’m doomed (or at least my dish is doomed).
- Most of my cursing takes place in the kitchen (see number 6)
Nominate 15 bloggers for this award
I cheated on this a little. I’m not sure if I’ll get kicked out of the blogosphere or what, but I only nominated 6 for each award which equals 12 bloggers which is really close to 15!
The Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Debt of Gratitude – Daily meditations of a mindful mother
- Move Eat Create – Runner, foodie, health nut and knitter
- run+breathe+be – Meditation in Motion
- Travel. Garden. Eat. – Enjoy the good things in life ~ you can always clean tomorrow!
- Quick as Molasses – One slow momma’s adventures in running
- Drink Run Yoga – Fellow runner, dog owner, wine and martini lover
The Versatile Blogger Award
- super generic girl – The awesomely average life of a girl like all others
- Runnergurrl’s Blog – Great running adventures and beautiful photos to prove it
- See This Girl Run – Another great running blog. This Girl is training for a marathon!
- Cardio for Cakes – Creating a balanced life. Between eating deliciously and working it off.
- The Tortoise Chronicles – Where slow is the new fast…
- Corrie Ann – Corrie Ann writes about cooking, running, fitness and her adorable dogs
These blogs are fantastic so be sure to check them out!!